Microsoft Solution Consultant
|Job Title:||Microsoft Solution Consultant|
|Salary:||£70000 - £90000 per annum + pension, benefits|
|Contact Name:||Brad Newton|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2021 10:42|
Microsoft Solutions Consultant
Location - London
Our client helps business to succeed and to transform the way they operate, the way their users work, and provide them with flexible and secure platforms with which to do it.
Their portfolio of Professional and Managed Services enables our clients to truly leverage the power of Microsoft's three clouds: Microsoft 365, Azure and Dynamics 365.
Microsoft Solution Consultant responsibilities
- Solution Design
- Produce outline concept for client project (to include business strategy, objectives, and overall solution design).
- Ownership of solution backlog with guidance for implementation.
- Build design artefacts such as Wireframes and Process maps
- Evaluate and undertake impact analysis on major design options and assess and manage associated risks.
- Ensure that the solution design is influenced by licensing, infrastructural, QA, technical and other platform constraints.
- Able to lead formal workshops on implementation strategy and information architecture using appropriate techniques.
- Working with the other solution architects to continually improve processes and create reusable collateral for project delivery.
Microsoft Solutions Consultant experience
- Experience of 3-4 projects working with SharePoint (particularly 2016, 2019 and SharePoint Online) along with demonstrable project experience running workshops and consulting directly with clients.
- Solid experience working with the Microsoft product stack.
- Experience of delivering SharePoint solutions as a developer, technical lead, and / or consultant. Able to cite several full lifecycle projects with different organisations.
- Hand's on experience working with Office 365 (SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, Power Apps, Power Automate and Yammer).
- Understanding of PowerShell
- Experience working in a services or consulting organisation / practice.
- Microsoft Certifications (For example MS-900)
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Microsoft Technical Architect
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Developer
Salesforce Solution Architect
£90000 - £110000 per annum + +10% bonus
Microsoft Dynamics / Power Platform Developer
HRIS Solution Manager (Workday) 12M
£60000 - £75000 per annum + benefits