Model Validation Consultant
|Job Title:||Model Validation Consultant|
|Location:||New York, USA|
|Salary:||£130000.00 - £145000.00 per annum + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Adam Butler|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2019 15:38|
A commercial bank with over $25bn in assest is currently looking to hire a quantitative model validation expert with experience in debt security products.
This is a great opportunity to build validation work plans, gain experience on CECL regulations and take a lead of validation activities.
What Will I Be Doing?
- Responsible for development, independent validation and implementation of Credit Loss
- Forecasting Models as per CECL /IFRS9 and SR11-7 regulatory requirements
- Independently develop/validate models using various statistical techniques
- Manage cross-functional (IT, Finance, Risk, Ops) projects addressing data, process, model, analytics and policy gaps involving quantitative risk models
What Experience Do I Need?
- 5-8 years Model development and/or Model Validation experience in Securities products (Agency CMBS, Municipal Bonds, Collateralized Loans(CLO), Corp Bonds and MBS Pools, and RMBS).
- Past experience in Moody's CMM, MPA, CreditEdge and Impairment studio product(s) and structured finance APIs.
- Past experience in valuation and reserves calculations of securities products (Agency CMBS, Municipal Bonds, Collateralized Loans(CLO), Corp Bonds and MBS Pools) held by treasury departments or investment banking.
- Knowledge of Model validation life cycle including working with model sponsor, model developers, model governance and internal audit.
- Understanding of model Governance Regulations and Fed requirements around Model Risk Management, CECL, CCAR, IFRS9 etc.
If you are interested in applying for this position please feel free to contact me on email@example.com or click 'apply now' on this page.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Model Risk Manager
San Francisco, California
US$150000.00 - US$180000.00 per annum + 20% Bonus
Einstein Analytics Consultant
Solihull, West Midlands
£600 - £700 per day
Hyperion Snr Consultant - Tier 1 Practice
£75000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits