MS SQL Server DBA - Lloyd's Insurance Syndicate - London
|Job Title:||MS SQL Server DBA - Lloyd's Insurance Syndicate - London|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus, pension, health care|
|Contact Name:||Mason Nathaniel|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2018 12:16|
The LHi Data & Analytics Practice is working with a vibrant insurer operating in the Lloyd's Insurance Market to find an experienced MS SQL Server DBA to be based in their London HQ.
The successful MS SQL Server DBA will join an established DBA team who have ownership of the core Microsoft SQL Server database environment. As a SQL Server DBA you will play a key role in the design, maintenance, support and continual upgrade of all components of the SQL Server database estate.
Some of the duties the SQL Server DBA can expect to carry out include troubleshooting technical issues, migrations, SSIS & SSRS deployments, security, availability, performance and engaging in projects.
- Previous successful experience in a similar database administration role (pref in the Insurance sector)
- Technical understand and exposure to MS SQL Server 2012+
- Experience in T-SQL and Powershell for automation, maintenance and code reviews
- Solid experience in HA/DR (Replication, Mirroring, Log Shipping, Clusters etc)
- Experience with SSIS & SSRS deployments
- Core skills including backups, recoveries, performance tuning, Refactoring etc
- Salary up to £65,000 + bonus + benefits
To apply for this role or find out more submit your up to date CV online and we will be in contact.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior BI Developer - Lloyd's Insurance Market - £80k
City of London, London
£70000 - £80000 per month + bonus, pension, health etc
£450 - £550 per day
Hammersmith and Fulham, London
£400.00 - £425.00 per day
BI Consultant (Lloyd's of London)
City of London, London
£450 - £500 per day
Oracle DBA - Leeds-based Consultancy - Perm
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits