|Job Title:||Mulesoft Architect|
|Salary:||£400.00 - £450.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Tom Francis|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 11:02|
My client, a global leading organisation are currently searching for a Mulesoft Architect/Integration Architect to join a 3 month rolling contract based in Liverpool.
- Coordinate with various project teams and application owners to understand requirements, define solution architecture and prepare design documents
- Handling complex requirements and leading the end to end solution deployment
- Implementing best practices and guidelines for SDLC
- Provide guidance to technical teams offshore in adopting the right solution design and implementation
- Assess the integration requirements from the architecture angle and make appropriate recommendations to the customer team.
- Manage delivery of complex integration requirements
- Experience in implementation of MuleSoft Any Point Platform (including Cloud Hub and API interfaces) as an Architect in a customer facing role.
- Must have worked on Mule 4 in 1 or 2 projects.
- Should have experience with Agile Methodology
- Should have experience in tools used for DevOps based implementation such as Microsoft Azure CI/CD tools etc.
- Ideally MuleSoft certified
- Should have 4 to 5 years' experience in defining MuleSoft solution architecture that is optimal, scalable, loosely coupled & Cloud enabled, API based one.
- Should have complete understanding on various technical limitations of MuleSoft Suites
- Must have previous experience in converting MuleSoft solution architecture onto optimal high level integration design patterns (High Level Design Document Preparation)
- Must have extensive experience in File Management System w.r.t MuleSoft
- Should have previous experience in diverse application landscape comprising applications such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP, SAP SuccessFactors etc. and on premise applications
- Should have experience in multi country roll out in UK/Europe region
- Should have experience in tools such as Word/Confluence, Anypoint platform, JIRA, M Unit, J Unit, Git-Stash/SVN
Apply now with an up to date CV for interview slots this week!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£400.00 - £430.00 per day
City of London, London
£60000 - £75000 per annum + 20% bonus
West Midlands, England
£475 - £550.00 per day
North West London, London
£400.00 - £600.00 per day
City of London, London
£500 - £550 per day