Murex Support Consultant
|Job Title:||Murex Support Consultant|
|Salary:||£400.00 - £500.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||January 03, 2018 14:59|
Role: Murex FX Support
Location: Central London
Length: 12 month contract
Rate: £500 per day
My client, a leading financial services business based in Central are looking for a Murex FX Support specialist to join them on-site for a 12 month contract.
My clients' platform is using Murex V3 solution for its Front Office fix income and credit derivative activity and Murex V2 for Credit Derivative Back Office.
Murex is the key element to ensure real-time control of PnL and sensitivities, produce EOD Risk indicators, feed the Back office systems, and generate confirmations, accounting and regulatory reporting on credit derivatives perimeter. As part of the team maintaining this central piece of IT architecture, you will deal with a scope particularly wide and rich in terms of functional coverage, Murex modules implemented and interlocutors you will have to interact with.
- Provide assistance to end users on complex topics
- Provide highly responsive IT support in the trading teams in the front office
- Ensure rapid response to user technical and functional issues for a wide range of trading applications
Expected experience and knowledge:
- Strong understanding of financial markets, specifically FX Derivatives and FX Cash.
- Strong FX derivatives product knowledge (vanilla and exotic options), including valuation and sensitivities.
- Strong understanding in Front-Office and Risk management.
- Expert in Murex Front-Office and Risk modules on MxG2000 v2.11 (Pricing, simulation, Market Data, VaR, PL VAR, standard reports).
- Understanding of MxML workflows to provide assistance to middle office users
- Good communication, interpersonal skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills (contact with traders, Risk managers).
- Used to work on the ground, with no documentation. Frequent escalations to manage.
- Provide assistance to end users on complex topics.
- Provide consulting services throughout the application development and support life cycle.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Fluent in English.
Is this exciting opportunity of interest? If so, please apply and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
OBIEE Support Consultant - Fixed Location Consultancy - Perm
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Benefits
£500.00 - £600.00 per day
£500.00 - £600.00 per day
Guidewire Senior Consultant
£600.00 - £700.00 per day
VMware NSX Network Consultant
£400.00 - £500.00 per day