Netsuite Consultant - London & Remote
|Job Title:||Netsuite Consultant - London & Remote|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£500.00 - £650.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Tom Francis|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2019 13:08|
Lawrence Harvey are engaged exclusively with a global client who are looking to bolster to the Netsuite capabilities by bringing on board multiple Netsuite consultants to their programme.
The role will be based in London but there is flexibility on remote working, this is a large global programme so there will be occasional travel as the project progresses through delivery.
This role will suit an experienced NetSuite Consultant who should have full life-cycle implementation experience and be a subject matter expert in ERP implementations with core finance being your strong point. Although you will be involved in wider transformation projects involving other areas and key integrations.
* Demonstrate a deep NetSuite skillset and self-motivation to continue your personal development
* Leverage your extensive experience of ERP to support successful delivery of projects
* Bring deep business process knowledge to work with clients to identify and analyse their business requirements, developing innovative solutions that leverage NetSuite capabilities
* Deliver high quality written deliverables as part of the project lifecycle, including project planning, defining approach, business requirements, functional specifications, and test scripts
* Provide functional expertise to support the development of customisations, integrations, reports and data migration scripts * Demonstrate ability to configure and troubleshoot NetSuite
* Lead testing activities and recognise specific purpose and test requirements for each phase of the project lifecycle
* Recognise the importance of project management and be active in developing / updating plan, maintaining risks & issues, and highlighting changes to scope through change control
* Support business development activities, contributing to proposal writing and configuring & presenting application demonstrations
Apply now for interviews next week!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Workday Consultant - Central London - 6 months - Contract
City of London, London
Junior/Associate Producer | Project Planning | Agile | Remote
Java Developer - 4 Days Remote - Gloucester
£35000 - £50000 per annum
£80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum