|Job Title:||Network Architect|
|Salary:||£400.00 - £600.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2019 16:06|
Contract opportunity: Network Architect Hampshire 6 months competitive daily rate
My key Client are looking for a Network Architect to help design and implement a new network for the entire company. You will be accountable for all telecommunication and network services globally, covering Telephony, Contact Centre, LAN, WLAN, SDWAN, DNS, DHCP, security etc.
You will be:
- Planning, assessing and executing the global network strategy, including development of a clear execution plan.
- Identifying opportunities to optimize the network architecture delivery approach to drive efficiency.
- Identifying and positioning new network technologies that yield competitive advantage.
- Providing network architecture technical consultancy to guide decision-making for the DevOps team.
- Serving on various forums to consult on projects and programmes to ensure they are technically sound and will deliver the expected outcomes.
- Working with partners across the architecture community and Information Security, helping to identify opportunities and mitigate risks.
- Where required, deep diving key initiatives to help overcome major incidents, complex problems and/or realise opportunities.
- Helping to embed security, privacy, data protection and quality assurance across IT.
- Extensive experience in technology project delivery, working within complex, global environments.
- Extensive experience designing and delivering enterprise technology solutions.
- Extensive experience across Telephony, Contact Centre, LAN, WLAN, WAN, DNS, DHCP and security
- Experience working with modern architecture methodologies (Service Orientated Architecture, API-Centric Design, Twelve-Factor App, FAIR, etc.)
- Demonstrated influence and communication skills across all levels of IT and third parties.
- Demonstrated strength in facilitation skills.
- Strong organizational and communications skills with multiple examples of being able to convey complex ideas in a manner that resulted in a definitive direction and result.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's