|Job Title:||Network Engineer|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||David Hitchings|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2022 21:11|
My client is seeking a Network Analyst/Engineer to lead overall service management and day-to-day operations of multiple infrastructure services within the networking and communications team. You will also provide global physical security for all of the client's facilities.
You will have exceptional business analysis, training, and Project Management skills together with subject matter expertise skills with LAN/WAN, Cloud Telephony, and Conferencing Services. The position sits within a flat global team reporting directly into the Global Infrastructure lead, offering exceptional opportunities for career progression. You will play a pivotal role in a number of crucial projects to the business including rolling out a brand-new Versa SD-WAN solution.
My client have 2 fixed days in which you must be in the office (Tuesday & Wednesday) & 1 other floating day that you may choose. 2 days working from home.
- Vendor management-working with 3rd party vendors to drive optimal services
- Cisco switch and router setup and configuration
- Cisco Firepower firewall setup and configuration
- Knowledge of site-to-site VPN configurations and SDWAN infrastructure
- Cisco wireless LAN infrastructure design, setup, and management
- AWS and Azure virtual network setup and configuration
- Support Global Network Infrastructure Lead with process development for Global Infrastructure initiatives to standardize and improve Governance and Security initiatives
- 5+ years Cisco network management experience (topologies, switches, routers, firewalls, NLBs, etc)
- Strong experience within vendor management
- Exposure to Skype for Business
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management
- Location: Berkshire (2 days working from home)
Salary: £60-70k base + £6,600 car allowance + 15% bonus + extensive benefits package
To find out more about this exceptional opportunity for a Network Engineer, please respond to this advert with your CV and I will give you a call to discuss in more detail.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Lead Security Engineer
£10000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Senior Software Engineer
Senior Security Engineer
£70000 - £90000 per annum + + Package
North Carolina, USA
US$145000.00 - US$165000.00 per annum + Bonus, Equity, Benefits