|Job Title:||Network Engineer|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£500 - £550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Huseyin Akpinar|
|Job Published:||June 08, 2022 09:22|
Role: Network Engineer / Infrastructure Engineer
Length: 12 month contract
Location: Hybrid - 2 days per week on site
IR35 Status: Inside IR35
Pay Rate: £500 - £550 per day
Clearance: SC Clearance
One of my UK public sector clients are currently looking for a Network Engineer. They are recruiting for a Network Engineer to join them on a hybrid basis with travel to one of their sites in either Manchester, Newcastle or Blackpool 2 days per week. This initial engagement will run on for a 12-month contract - this does have a view to extend beyond this date.
They are interested in engineers with experience of working in an Agile environment amongst multi-disciplinary teams. Past experience of working within the public sector would be ideal, although this is not essential.
ACTIVE SC CLEARANCE IS ESSENTIAL FOR THIS ROLE
* Vast experience in network project delivery
* Experience with Cisco Technologies - CCNP or above
* Experience with F5 and Palo Alto
* Knowledge of the operations techniques for network services to support data at protective marking levels
* Experience of routing, switching and load balancing techniques
* Experience of network security products and countermeasure techniques, including firewalls, Virtual Private Networks (VPN's), encryption and authentication techniques
* Knowledge of Cisco data-centre, SD-WAN, LAN and NAC products/technologies, including Cisco CCNP/CCDP certification or equivalent experience/skills.
Are you interested in this position? If so, then please respond with your CV and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's