|Job Title:||Network Engineer|
|Salary:||£340.00 - £351.98 per day|
|Contact Name:||Alastair McCartney|
|Job Published:||November 29, 2017 14:13|
Your responsibilities will include:
- Switch configuration
- Firewall rule changes
- DHCP, DNS and IP changes
- Vulnerability scanning and implementing remediation work
- Designing and managing delivery of network changes from our third party supplier
- Trouble shooting connectivity issues and ensuring quality of service
- Configuring Citrix NetScaler to implement changes to load balancing, WAF, security protocols and web re-directs
To be suitable for these opportunities; you must have knowledge & experience in:
- Extreme/Dell or Cisco switching/routing
- Checkpoint and Palo Alto Firewall Policy management.
- Nessus Vulnerability Scanning
- Network Security principles
- Good communication skills with experience of working in a project environment
- Experience of working with Citrix NetScaler for load balancing, WAF and/or to manage security protocols.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's