|Job Title:||Node.js Developer|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£350.00 - £500.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Ruffles-Jones|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2018 10:50|
A client of mine are looking for a Node Developer with Frontend/User Interface development experience to join a small team working on building tools and improving their website.
You will work closely with developers across multiple regions and the wider Product Engineering teams to optimise their Edge Platform.
- Experienced in optimising performance of large scale websites
- Able to demonstrable building high quality web interfaces
- Understand browser behaviour and events and how browsers interpret HTML, CSS, DOM etc. to produce pages
- Excellent knowledge of HTTP/HTTP2 protocols
- Understanding of RESTful web services and APIs
- Excellent communication skills and enjoy being part of a vocal, passionate team
- Comfortable using Unix-like OS e.g. Linux and/or MAC OS X
- Relevant knowledge of Docker, Containers deployment pipeline and infrastructure automation
This is initially a 3 month contract but extensions are expected.
If this is of interest to you, please apply and I will give you a call to discuss in more detail.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£350.00 - £400.00 per day
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
£400.00 - £450.00 per day
£450 - £550.00 per day
£400.00 - £500.00 per hour
City of London, London
£50000.00 - £80000.00 per annum