NPPV3 Cleared Test Manager
|Job Title:||NPPV3 Cleared Test Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£500.00 - £525.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Ruffles-Jones|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2018 17:55|
A key client of Lawrence Harvey is looking for a Test Manager with experience in Digital Evidence, for a new Digitial Transformation project based in Central London.
You will be a key team member working with the Project Manager to ensure the quality of the delivery, whilst developing the Test Plan, the associated test scripts and data and managing the running of these as required.
- A Minimum 5 years in IT consultancy and delivery experience as a Test Manager Role in both Agile and Waterfall programmes.
- Experienced in supporting the definition of testable requirements, including for Non-Functional Requirements (NFRs) and Operational Processes, from a wide range of end-user stakeholders. With the experience of the different methods used to express these to ensure that they are testable.
- Used to designing, running and documenting formal workshops to agree on the testing approach with a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Experienced in testing solutions delivered using a Hybrid Cloud and which will be consumed using a pay as you go Services model. i.e. capable of developing a suite of requirements that can be used to support an "as a Service" solution over a long period, typically 7-10 years.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, comfortable in working with a mixed group of stakeholders.
- Advise and guide colleagues as well as provide support for partners, including the Business Analysts, Project Manager, Service Delivery Manager and Solution Architects.
- A willingness to take the lead on projects and programmes with new processes and technologies and disseminate knowledge within the wider team.
- Work requires the willingness to work a flexible schedule and willingness to travel.
- Security cleared to NPPV3 level, with SC Security Clearance.
This is an urgent requirement so the client is looking for someone to start immediately or at least ASAP.
If you are interested, please apply and I will give you a call to discuss further.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's