O2C/Billing Business Analyst
|Job Title:||O2C/Billing Business Analyst|
|Salary:||£500 - £550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Tom Francis|
|Job Published:||September 15, 2021 17:40|
I'm currently working with a global organisation based in London who are looking to hire an experienced Business Analyst/Consultant with strong experience of Order to Cash/O2C/Billing.
You will have likely worked on an O2C or finance transformation programme with specific involvement of Billing & ERP.
Key experience/attributes as a BA:
- 5-6 years Strong BA experience
- 2-3 years Billing experience (at least)
- 1-2 years Revenue Recognition/Allocation experience (at least)
- At least 2 Billing system implementations in an E2E BA role
- Comfortable with facilitating requirements gathering workshops with key stakeholders
- Use of Process flow techniques and tools
- Demonstrable Agile/Hybrid project experience, including conducting Scrum Ceremonies with Development Teams
- Confident use of JIRA (or other ALM toolset) to document and refine User Stories with business, for use by Development Teams
- Accepts that supporting testing teams and assisting the business with UAT preparation/facilitation is part of the role
- A focus on business outcomes, and then facilitating solutions and supporting technical teams to deliver those.
- ERP systems experience
- CRM knowledge/experience
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's