O2C/Billing Business Analyst
|Job Title:||O2C/Billing Business Analyst|
|Salary:||£500.00 - £550.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Tom Francis|
|Job Published:||December 02, 2019 10:18|
I'm currently working with a global organisation based in London who are looking to hire an experienced Business Analyst/Consultant with strong experience of Order to Cash/O2C/Billing.
You will have likely worked on an O2C or finance transformation programme with specific involvement of Billing & ERP.
Key experience/attributes as a BA:
- 5-6 years Strong BA experience
- 2-3 years Billing experience (at least)
- 1-2 years Revenue Recognition/Allocation experience (at least)
- At least 2 Billing system implementations in an E2E BA role
- Comfortable with facilitating requirements gathering workshops with key stakeholders
- Use of Process flow techniques and tools
- Demonstrable Agile/Hybrid project experience, including conducting Scrum Ceremonies with Development Teams
- Confident use of JIRA (or other ALM toolset) to document and refine User Stories with business, for use by Development Teams
- Accepts that supporting testing teams and assisting the business with UAT preparation/facilitation is part of the role
- A focus on business outcomes, and then facilitating solutions and supporting technical teams to deliver those.
- ERP systems experience
- CRM knowledge/experience
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's