OBIEE Business Analyst
|Job Title:||OBIEE Business Analyst|
|Salary:||£400.00 - £500.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2019 09:52|
Contract opportunity: OBIEE Business Analyst - Berkshire (occasional travel to Hampshire) - initial 3 months - £400-500 per day
- Support and develop the OBIEE suite of products within both the Solution Delivery Corporate Reporting Team and the Reporting Upgrade Project Team.
- Gather and perform detailed analysis of business reporting requirements.
- Perform gap analysis on warehouse and RPD suitability and define requirements for OBIEE Technical Team OBIEE and ODI development
- Develop new and performant OBIEE reporting solutions that adhere to Oracle best practice.
- Liaison with the technical team to ensure the business and reporting requirements are clearly documented and able to be delivered.
- Adherence to SLAs in relation to fault and defect management.
- Controlled release processes using recognised IT best practice.
- SQL tuning techniques
- OBIEE 11g
- Oracle eBusiness Suite (EBS) basic understanding minimum
- Oracle Unified Method (OUM)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's