OBIEE / OBIA / ODI Technical Developer
|Job Title:||OBIEE / OBIA / ODI Technical Developer|
|Salary:||£400.00 - £500.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2019 10:22|
Role: OBIEE / OBIA / ODI Technical Developer
Length: Initial 3-month contract
IR35 Status: Outside IR35
Pay rate: £400 - £500 per day (Dependent on Experience)
- Support and develop the OBIEE suite of products within the Solution Delivery Corporate Reporting team and the Reporting Upgrade Project Team. Manage, support and enhance the ODI ETL batch schedules.
- Develop and maintain the ETL processes, repository, reports and user dashboards.
- Documentation of customisations and extensions.
- Liaise with the business, business analysists, support and project teams to ensure new requirements are met in a timely manner.
- Adherence to SLAs in relation to fault and defect management.
- Controlled release processes using recognised IT best practice.
- SQL tuning techniques
- Oracle Data Integrator 11g (ODI)
- Oracle eBusiness Suite (EBS) - basic technical understanding minimum
- BI Administration Tool 11g
- OBIEE 11g
- Oracle BI Applications 11g (OBIA 11.10.2)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Golden Gate awareness
- BI Publisher
- Oracle Unified Method (OUM)
Please respond with your CV if you are interested and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Lead - Mobile
£90000 - £110000 per annum + pension, benefits
Senior Technical Architect
£105000 - £120000 per annum + 15% Bonus and other benefits
£575 - £600 per day
£300 - £325 per day
Java Application Developer
£70000 - £85000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits