Oracle BPM Developer - SC Cleared
|Job Title:||Oracle BPM Developer - SC Cleared|
|Salary:||£525.00 - £575.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2018 14:30|
One of my leading clients, a global organisation based in Staffordshire require an SC Cleared Oracle Developer with extensive BPM experience to join them on-site for a 6 month contract.
Core skills and experience:
Previous experience of analysing customer requirements and designing custom solutions with Oracle Business Process Management BPM to provide automated business process capability to our customers.
Most of the work is within Oracle BPM Suite 12c, therefore experience within this version is essential.
The contractor may have experience of other automated business process products as well as integrating these with legacy systems, but this is not essential.
Experience with the following aspects of the tool is required:-
- Configuration of the BPM environment.
- Integration with the wider Oracle stack including WebCenter and Fusion Middleware/
- Oracle BPM studio including creating UI, defining integration and deploying processed based applications.
- Integrated content management including adding various content types to automated processes.
- Validating processes with internal and external stakeholders.
- Use and configuration of process accelerators is desirable.
- A level of proficiency in Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF) is desirable.
Is this exciting opportunity of interest? If so, please apply and I will be in touch ASAP
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's