Oracle BRM Solutions Designer
|Job Title:||Oracle BRM Solutions Designer|
|Salary:||£400.00 - £600.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||May 02, 2019 14:04|
CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY: Oracle BRM Solutions Designer - Berkshire - Initial 3-6 month contract - Competitive daily rate (Dependent on experience)
To manage and deliver design for the Billing Delivery Domain, which is responsible for the systems which provide the messaging and connectivity capabilities across the IT stacks. This domain covers approx. 60 systems and applications, the key ones being Oracle BRM, Digital Route Mediation Zone, Webseries, Vesta, PCI Zone and Raid RA system. The capabilities of the domain are delivered via a mix of subcontract and insourced FTE. This role is a direct report of the Billing Delivery Domain Lead.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Provide key input for projects during Design and Delivery POC.
- Review the Business Requirements Specifications and use cases. Design end to end solutions for projects, potentially integrating multiple systems ensuring that designs adhere to agreed design standards and methods.
- Produce Requirements Documents, High Level and Detailed Design documents, Test cases and Training material for each milestone
- Success of complete solutions, beyond the Billing Domain boundaries
- Manage the solution design throughout the project lifecycle through to deployment, ensuring that any defects are identified and resolved throughout the process.
- Should technical changes be required ensure that proposed technical changes are assessed appropriately to ensure the impact and cost is fully understood.
- Setting and agreeing shared targets and business outcomes with stakeholders
- Assist with the creation of key artefacts; strategies, communication plans
- Operational stability and performance enhancements
- Continuous improvement in the face of changing objectives.
- Provide design guidelines and assistance to major projects
- Assist with the transformation strategy for the Billing Domain, including engineering excellence and cost transformation
- Walkthrough development, test team and other key recipients of design being delivered and support throughout development & testing phases.
- Analyse and Resolve production billing issues by liaising with L2/L3 teams.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Hands-on experience on complex design and knowledge of Oracle BRM (version 7.5) with good knowledge of end to end BSS practices and on specific areas like Customer Management, Pricing, Rating, Billing, Invoicing, Adjustments, Payments, Collections and G/L.
- Strong technical skills. In particular Oracle BRM
- Strong Billing design skills.
- Domain knowledge on Pre-paid, Post-paid Billing areas for ISP, Broadband, GSM, IPTV, GPRS service providers.
- Understanding the desired business outcomes and priorities.
- Knowledge of mediation and payments will be beneficial but must. We can get you up to the speed.
Is this exciting opportunity of interest? If so, please respond with your CV and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Oracle BRM Consultant - Berkshire End-User - Perm
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Benefits DoE
Solutions Architect - Oracle Meter Data Management
£450.00 - £550.00 per day
£450 - £480 per day
Digital Marketing Solutions Analyst
£40000 - £45000 per annum