Oracle DBA - SC Clearance Essential
|Job Title:||Oracle DBA - SC Clearance Essential|
|Location:||North West England, England|
|Salary:||Up to £500 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||September 15, 2020 16:50|
Contract opportunity: Oracle Database Administrator x2 - Remote currently (North West once BAU) - ASAP start - initial 5/6 months - £500 per day inside IR35 DOE - Must have active SC clearance (essential, not lapsed)
Required Skills :
- Oracle Apps DBA experience
- Experience with: Oracle Applications R12 E-Business Suite, Peoplesoft Oracle Form Builder 10/11/12 Oracle Reports Builder 10/11/12 Oracle Database 10/11/12 Oracle BI Publisher Oracle PL/SQL Quest Toad
- Experience developing in one of the following Operating Systems and Development Environments: oAIX. Sun Solaris, Linux Redhat
- Experience in writing complex database queries, creating tables/views, stored procedures against Oracle Databases.
- Experience in Database and Application cloning.
- Experience in Backup and Recovery including RMAN.
- Experience in multi-tier development projects including development of middle tier and front end interface
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's