Oracle Enterprise Architect
|Job Title:||Oracle Enterprise Architect|
|Salary:||£80000 - £100000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits|
|Contact Name:||Brad Newton|
|Job Published:||April 14, 2021 08:33|
Oracle Enterprise Architect (UK/Remote)
Our client is large business consultancy, well positioned to make a meaningful impact on the economy. Every day, they provide a diverse range of organisations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Their ideas and insight empower clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock sustainable growth.
Oracle Enterprise Architect role;
- Within an assignment, own all aspects of Oracle architecture
- Take responsibility for defining solutions to achieve client's objectives and documenting technical requirements
- Own the interaction with senior customer stakeholders, developing trusted and high impact relationships.
- Work collaboratively with the other senior members of the Enterprise Applications architecture team to ensure consistency of architectural delivery within projects and across project boundaries
- Engage effectively in pre-sales and advisory engagements to lead customers in the identification of appropriate technical solutions using the full range of Oracle cloud technologies
- Within projects, support the Solution Architect and the Project Manager in managing scope, plans and budget
- Provide high impact leadership in the identification of requirements, designs, prototyping, testing, and training
- Within delivery programmes, provide leadership to client stakeholders, including to senior technical 'C Level' customer stakeholders
- Be known as an established leader for all aspects of Oracle solutions
Oracle Enterprise Architect responsibilities;
- Oracle certification and accreditation in Oracle Cloud, particularly Cloud Architecture certification, Oracle Analytics Cloud and Oracle Data management.
- Solution design competency and experience across the Oracle Cloud product stack.
- Advisory and Pre-Sales expertise and experience.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 100% if necessary.
- Solution Assurance and programme delivery oversight.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's