Oracle ODI Developer
|Job Title:||Oracle ODI Developer|
|Salary:||£400.00 - £500.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2018 15:21|
About the role:
One of my leading clients, an exciting and fast-growing organisation based in Cambridge are looking for an ODI Developer to join them on-site for an initial 3-6 month contract. The ODI Developer is required to design and build the ETLs required for a data migration project. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with both the technical aspects of migrating data as well as be able to liaise with stakeholders to collect requirements.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Liaising with business stakeholders and third parties to locate key fields in business databases.
- Creating tables in our Oracle staging database.
- Creating ODI mappings to populate staging database.
- Administering ODI and suggesting ways to improve performance.
- You will be fully competent with using and administering Oracle ODI.
- You will be comfortable using Oracle SQL and familiar with SQL coding best practices.
- You will have experience of using version control (e.g. Git).
- Experience of previous data migration projects is preferable, but not essential.
Is this exciting opportunity of interest to you? If so, please respond with your CV and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Oracle APEX Developer | London | £350 a day
Oracle Cloud Consultant
£400.00 - £600.00 per day
Oracle DRM Consultant/Lead
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£550.00 - £650.00 per day
Oracle Cx/CRM Cloud Consultant - Specialist Consultancy
£50000.00 - £70000 per annum + Benefits DoE
CPQ Architect - Oracle Big Machines
£650.00 - £750 per day