Order to Cash/Billing Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Order to Cash/Billing Business Analyst|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£500.00 - £550.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Tom Francis|
|Job Published:||November 19, 2019 18:25|
I'm currently working with a global organisation based in London who are looking to hire an experienced Business Analyst/Consultant with strong experience of Order to Cash/O2C/Billing.
You will have likely worked on a O2C or finance transformation programme with specific involvement of Billing or ERP.
- Document AS-IS processes, in particular, key reporting processes
- Work with stakeholders to develop TO BE processes incorporating suggested process improvements/changes
- Run workshops to support process documentation and improvement initiatives
- Contribute ideas/suggestions for process improvements & challenge why current processes are undertaken
- Influence key Finance and non-Finance stakeholders to support process documentation/improvement
- Continuously engage with the global Finance community, analysis of Finance applications and operating models - Using these findings to drive delivery improvements.
- Reviewing solutions, assessing them for both technical and business suitability, incorporating existing or new technologies
- Translating user requirements into functional design specifications and business process documentation
As the ideal candidate, you will possess the following:
- Demonstrable operational Finance experience, ideally using NetSuite or another ERP
- Keen interest in ERP projects and Process Improvement
Apply now for interviews this week and next.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Agile Business Analyst
SC Cleared Business Analyst
Up to £450 per day
SAP FICO Business Analyst
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + 10% Bonus