PAM Solutions Specialist
|Job Title:||PAM Solutions Specialist|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Cooper|
|Job Published:||June 15, 2021 13:28|
PAM Solutions Specialist
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000
I am currently working with a global organization who have developed one of the sophisticated cyber security teams in Europe. As part of the wider security team, you will be working along side the platform leadership team to design and implement complex PAM solutions for global business units.
As part of a 5 year plan, the organization are looking to drive automation within their PAM offerings, and create the first centralized solution on the market. Bridging the gap between architecture and engineering, the successful candidate will be an integral piece to the success of this project, and wider organization moving forwards.
What you will do:
- Design and deliver HLD's into LLD's within on prem and cloud technologies, then working with junior engineers to assist on the implementation of these designs.
- Work closely with the wider business units to translate complex designs to non-technical stakeholders, helping to ensure secured privileged access solutions.
- Drive innovation through the design and automation of bespoke CyberArk offerings.
What you will have:
- Vast experience designing and/or implementing various PAM solutions including Cyber Ark, Active Directory, Thycotic, or AWS Secrets Manager.
- Experience working within an Agile delivery framework (Safe in particular).
- Extensive experience in the with the full credential management lifecycle, including design, testing and business as usual transition.
- High level of experience working with one or more of the following technologies or techniques: SIEM, PKI, MFA, scripting etc.
This opportunity will give the successful candidate access to a market leading security team who are pushing the envelope in terms of solutions design and implementation. They are making a huge push in the PAM space and will be providing a huge amount of funding and training over the next 18 months. If you would like to join an organization that truly values security and innovation, please reach out.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
OT Cyber Specialist
Cyber Threat Intelligence Specialist
£70000 - £80000 per annum + 10-15% Bonus + Benefits
Linux Server Security Specialist
Security Assurance Specialist
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
Security & Controls Specialist