|Job Title:||Pardot Consultant|
|Start Date:||Latest Friday 10th May|
|Contact Name:||Tom Francis|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2019 18:03|
Currently seeking an experienced Salesforce Pardot Consultant for a Salesforce consulting Partner, working closely with the end client on their Salesforce Pardot project in the City.
As a Salesforce Pardot Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Setting up, integrating and customizing Pardot to client specifications
- Customize and set up marketing funnels, prospect segments, lead scoring/grading, nurture paths and reporting, per client specifications
- Support implementation of test strategies to drive and convert qualified traffic
- Enhance Pardot usage through lead qualification and automation of business practice
- Basic data migration within the data management capabilities of the Salesforce.com platform
- Provide training for new and existing users
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Pardot certifications and/or Salesforce certifications
- Proven client relationship management
- Proven ability to implement strategies and best practices for outbound and inbound marketing, content marketing, lead scoring, lead nurturing and data hygiene
- Familiarity with marketing strategy
- Familiarity with Salesforce and/or Pardot for the non-profit sector preferred
They are actively interiviewing this week for an ASAP start date!
Apply now with an up to date CV!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's