|Job Title:||Penetration Tester|
|Salary:||Up to £400 per day|
|Contact Name:||Anneli Sandholm|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2019 09:03|
Currently looking for a Security Tester for a 6 month contract based in Somerset. You will be providing Subject Matter Expertese for Test Engineering to build application and internal pen testing capability.
Your day to day will include:
- Carry out testing of the service to identify vulnerabilities
- Produce a report of vulnerabilities and issues identified to inform the fix phase
- Meet with development and security teams to discuss issues identified
- If required, carry out a re-test to confirm issues have been resolved following a fix phase
- Produce a final report of vulnerabilities and issues identified
- Experience with open source security and penetration tools
- A background in Application security
- Working knowledge of common languages, Java, Phython.C#
- Ability to interpret output from tools used to scan for vulnerabilities and manage patching (Nmap, Nessus, Metasploit, Tripwire, WSUS, MBSA, Red Hat Satellite, HP Ignite-UX, BMC Client Management, SUS)
- Experience in mentoring and training
- Has worked in an Agile Environment as part of a cross-functional development team
- Experience in writing tests using a Gherkin type language
YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE SC CLEARANCE!
Based in Taunton, 5 days per week.
£400 per day INSIDE IR35
This is an URGENT role, so if you're interested please apply with an up to date CV for a call back.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's