|Job Title:||Penetration Tester|
|Start Date:||6 Months|
|Contact Name:||David Hitchings|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2021 11:21|
I am recruiting for a Penetration Tester on an initial 6-month contract to be working fully remote with working hours being 0900-1800.
The purpose of this role is to help secure my client's customers and keep malicious activity at bay.
- Strong experience in application, network, and mobile application penetration testing
- Demonstratable penetration testing experience
- CRT Qualification (CREST, TIGER or equivalent)
- Be able to communicate technical issues to non-technical personnel.
- Working knowledge of standard industry methodologies (OWASP TOP 10)
Highly desirable but not essential
- Professional certifications such as OSCP
- SC /DV Clearance
- Assisted in the scoping and delivery of Red Team assessments
If you feel you are a suitable fit for this role please do send me your latest CV to email@example.com
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's