|Job Title:||Penetration Tester|
|Salary:||£60000 - £80000 per annum + + Package|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Cooper|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2021 11:44|
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000
Location: Fully remote
A leading cloud consultancy are continuing their industry dominance by expanding their already successful security team and hiring a skilled penetration tester. The penetration testing team is a critical piece to their expansion plans, and this role will give the successful candidate exposure to a huge variety of complex projects.
The successful candidate will perform penetration test on a variety of technologies including applications, networks, and mobile environments. Working along side the wider cyber team you will help find and exploit potential weaknesses in client's infrastructures through innovative and complex penetration testing.
What you will do:
- Scoping and performing penetration testing on complex applications, networks, and mobile environments.
- Contribute to the design, implementation, and execution of security review and test methodologies.
- Create actionable reports based on test findings and deliver these to key client stakeholders.
What you will have:
- Vast experience in penetration testing within various environments.
- Ability to translate technical reports to non-technical stakeholders, providing SME level insight and feedback.
- Knowledge of industry methodologies, OWSAP Top 10, OSSTMM etc.
- Strong coding/scripting experience.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to join a technology first organization. As a cloud supplier they are innovating the way penetration tests are performed and have been recognized for providing industry leading services for their clients. If you want to work for an organization who are putting a huge amount of funding into cloud security and their employees, please apply above!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's