|Job Title:||Penetration Tester|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Anneli Sandholm|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2019 10:18|
My client, a Security Intelligence Company, is looking for a penetration tester to be responsible for the provision of consultancy primarily focused on web app and systems penetration testing, vulnerability assessments and auditing.
* Strong information security knowledge
* Experience of PENETRATION TESTS and VULNERABILITY ASSESSMENTS
* Application security, web security, LAN and WAN pen testing
* Mobile Penetration testing
* Knowledge of Backtrack, Metasploit, Burp Suite, Nexpose
* Strong stakeholder management skills
* Java experience is favourable
* Project management
Desired but not essential:
CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional), CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker) OSCP, GIAC GPEN. Candidates without the certification but with demonstrable commercial work experience will definitely be considered.
Any other Cyber/Information Security skills would also be welcomed.
If you, or anyone you know, would be interested please apply with an up to date CV.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's