|Job Title:||Performance Analyst|
|Location:||South West England, England|
|Start Date:||2 Weeks|
|Contact Name:||Musa Konteh|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2019 15:46|
Senior/ Lead Performance Analyst -Based across 2 Location- Government Body
Lookinfg for a Performance analyst to conduct analysis and derives actionable insights. They develop performance measurement frameworks - KPIs, goals, user needs, benefits - and analyse the performance of a service or product against these, adapting their approach and framework appropriately and in line with any changes.
- work with product managers & other stakeholders to understand the service objectives; identify KPIs and develop measurement frameworks to measure the performance of the service against the objectives.
- work with project teams to procure, implement and validate appropriate analytics tools against identified performance measurement frameworks
- source, collect and extract data that is accurate and fit for purpose, working with developers to configure, test and update configurations, ensuring analysis is properly used.
- make sure data and analysis is of high quality and accuracy, and work with a variety of qualitative and quantitative data
- produce regular reports & build dashboards, automating where appropriate, keeping stakeholders informed about the performance of the service
- analyse data and use this analysis to create compelling evidence-based and actionable data stories to share with stakeholders to drive decisions
- are involved throughout the product and content life cycles and inform the iterative design of the service or product in order to optimise the service
- are ambassadors for analytics, supporting others to improve and interpret data and are included throughout the product and content life cycles, ensuring analysis is properly used.
- Use data and evidence to provide challenge from a digital perspective and collaborate with other digital and analytical professions, especially user researchers, to provide collective insights
- Collaborate with service teams to provide analysis to validate design changes
- work as part of or with an agile or scrum team, where appropriate, on a specific project or in day-to-day continuous improvement activities
Senior/ Lead Performance Analyst - Government Body
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SAS Data Analyst
New York, USA
Up to £100000.00 per annum
€65000 - €70000 per annum + pension, benefits
Delivery Lead - Data Services
£700 - £725 per day
Delivery Lead - Workplace Services
£700 - £725 per day