|Job Title:||PHP Developer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Syed Qadar|
|Job Published:||September 09, 2021 16:45|
PHP Developer - Bristol - £40k
My client is looking for an enthusiastic a PHP developer to join a growing, established, web and online marketing agency.
My client has been established since 2006 and specialise in online internet technologies. Over the last few years, they have attracted some very high-profile clients; this is a very exciting time for the company! They offer a casual relaxed working environment and fantastic career development prospects.
About the Role
The PHP Developer role will be involved in the development of online systems and websites. The role will include research, development, testing and implementation of new features and functionality in addition with the opportunity to plan and build systems from scratch,
You'll join the development team and make an essential contribution to their key projects. You will be working alongside a team of developers, designers, and project managers within a very collaborative culture.
Training and learning time will be provided to gain new skills and work with new technologies.
My client value self-taught developers as much as those with commercial experience.
- Commercial experience with PHP
- Knowledge of SQL Server
- Proficient with code versioning tools such as Git
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Laravel
- Proven UI design experience
- Linux system administration
- Good people and communication skills
- Eager to learn and further themselves
- Remote working (up to 3 days work from home per week)
- Pension Scheme
- Brand new offices in the heart of Bristol - easily commutable
- 25 days holiday
- Casual Dress Code
- Company Days Out
- Charity Days / Fundraising Activities
Interested? Apply today to be considered!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's