Platform Engineer - GCP Training and Certification
|Job Title:||Platform Engineer - GCP Training and Certification|
|Salary:||£45000 - £120000 per annum + bonus + benefits (DOE)|
|Start Date:||ASAP - will wait for notice|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Humphreys|
|Job Published:||April 05, 2022 10:18|
Platform Engineer - GCP Training and Certification Programme
A leading technology consultancy and Google Cloud Premier Partner are looking for a talented Senior Platform Engineer with proven expertise in DevOps to join their growing Application Modernisation team working with some of the biggest brands in the UK. The position plays a crucial role in the design and build of highly innovative, resilient, and scalable GCP Infrastructure at the forefront of Google Cloud Technology.
You will play a key role in engineering solutions, enabling application deployments and automating the CI/CD process in Google Cloud Platform. As part of a highly skilled team, you will help design, build, and maintain large e-commerce environments and projects across Financial Services, Public Sector, Retail, Telecoms, and Hospitality.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the world's leaders in Google Cloud inside of a great company culture with brilliant career progression pathways, training, and free GCP certification.
The role is London-based with a hybrid working policy with travel to client site once safe to do so and signed off between £45,000 - £120,000 + Bonus (dependant on experience and seniority) with flexible benefits.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Cloud (i.e. GCP, AWS, AZURE)
- Minimum 1 year of Linux engineering or administration.
- Knowledge of building and designing CI/CD, deploying with multiple containerisation and DevOps tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, etc.
- Automation tooling experience such as Ansible, Terraform and Jenkins and understanding of and Infrastructure-as-Code concepts.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to engage with senior stakeholders and external teams.
- Cloud Platform Certification (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Linux Certification
- University educated achieving 2:1 in Computer Science/Engineering degree.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented engineer looking to make an impact and grow with one of Google Cloud's leading specialists across the globe.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Architecte Cloud GCP
Google Cloud PlatformEngineer
Cloud Architect - Opportunity to work for Big 4, Hybrid!
£60000 - £80000 per annum + Great Benefits!
£450 - £550 per day
£75000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits