PLM Solution Architect
|Job Title:||PLM Solution Architect|
|Salary:||£750 - £850 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2022 08:19|
Role: PLM Solution Architect
Location: Mostly remote, minimal travel to Lancashite
Length: Initial 6 months
Pay rate: £750-£850 per day (DoE)
IR35 status: Inside IR35
One of my leading Consultancy clients are currently working with their Defence sector client to recruit for a PLM Solution Architect to join them on an initial 6 month contract.
Because of the client's sector, you must also be eligible for SC Clearance.
They are looking for a strong PLM Solution Architect. Someone who gets PLM applications at a high level and can architect a solution with many components to a level. They would look at the integration requirements between them and create solution architecture design collateral to support etc.
Define and architect solutions for our client's Digital Engineering needs, both business and technical.
* Determine, create and maintain architectural documentation through all phases of a project.
* Provide leadership and technical direction at all levels in a team to meet challenges throughout the project lifecycle.
* Provide strategic and enterprise level input to aid clients in constructing a holistic solution.
* Bring architectural principles and thinking to a project including documenting architectural processes, procedures and standards.
* Collaborating with clients and delivery teams to determine business-specific needs.
* Compiling and implementing application development plans.
* Identifying application integration requirements, maintenance needs, upgrades, and data migration activities.
Please respond with your CV if you are interested, and I will be in touch asap.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's