|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£65000 - £70000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kieran Aldred|
|Job Published:||June 08, 2018 15:16|
My client, a leading Reinsurance company based in the City of London are looking for an experienced PMO to join them on a 12 Month fixed term contract.
You will be a part of a global programme aimed at enhancing/upgrading their legacy systems in line with Lloyd's London Market Initiates e.g CSRP, PPL and TOM.
- Around 5 years insurance experience with a preference for broking/London Markets.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Experience of project management using AGILE or PRINCE2 methodology (or equivalent) for medium to large sized projects.
- Strong skills in creating and maintaining project and programme plans, including risks, actions, issues, dependencies.
- Highly efficient in resource planning and tasks assignment.
- Experience working on global projects/programmes involving 15+ varied workstreams.
PMO - Insurance - Broking - Re-insurance - 12 Month FTC
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's