|Job Title:||PMO Analyst|
|Location:||West Midlands, England|
|Salary:||£275.00 - £300.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2018 14:01|
One of my leading clients, a global organisation based in the West Midlands require a PMO Analyst to join them on-site in the West Midlands. This will be for an initial 3-6 month contract and to work within the E-Commerce digital area of the organisation.
We are searching for a bright, dynamic PMO Analyst who extensive E-Commerce or digital experience to join us and make an immediate impact. This role requires an equal balance of strong inter-personal skills and a love of data / co-ordination.
- Resource management
- Budget support
- Co-ordinate the production of all reports and produce project summary reports.
- Management of the RAID log and Change Control
- Assist the Project Manager and Team Managers in the production and maintenance of project plans
- Develop and maintain the project library, filing, recording and reporting systems.
- Advise and assist project team members in the application of project procedures, disciplines and recording and reporting standards.
- Develop and support effective communication mechanisms between the project teams.
- Undertake any other administrative tasks as specified by the Project Manager.
- Be proactive and have strong inter-personal skills
Is this exciting opportunity of interest? If so, please respond with your CV and contact number and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's