PMO Analyst - Modern Cloud Consultancy - Permanent
|Job Title:||PMO Analyst - Modern Cloud Consultancy - Permanent|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Gelsthorpe-Lewis|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2019 12:01|
IT PMO Analyst - Consultancy - Remote based (25% travel)
A modern innovative tech agnostic change consultancy is looking to hire a dynamic individual to join its growing team. The company is servicing FTSE 250 clients and has an exciting busy pipeline.
This is an opportunity for an individual to find their niche within tech with excellent scope for growth in an exciting agile working environment.
If successful you will work on with blue chip clients ensuring adoption of large-scale tech programmes are successful for the client and exceed expectations.
- Support the program from an operations perspective.
- Liaise with the Transformation Director and key stakeholders within key accounts.
- Work with and maintain issue logs, tracking, reporting and admin.
- Preparing materials for meetings and provide support for the change adoption.
Location: Flexible 25% travel and remote based.
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + benefits
- PMO or project management experience.
- Experience with large enterprise tech.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-starter and driven individual.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Oracle Cx/CRM Cloud Consultant - Specialist Consultancy
£50000.00 - £70000 per annum + Benefits DoE
OBIEE Consultant - Major Consultancy
£40000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits
Hyperion Close Manager - Consultancy - Perm
£60000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + Benefits
Hyperion Support Consultant (No Travel), Specialist Consultancy
£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Benefits DoE