|Job Title:||PMO Analyst|
|Location:||West Midlands, England|
|Salary:||£250.00 - £275.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2017 10:34|
To provide the vital support the Project/Programme manager. To support multiple projects across a Programme of Transformation, ensuring that governance, reporting, progress, risks and issues are effectively managed for duration of every project lifecycle.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Requirements gathering
- Communicate requirements to third-parties - (supplier visits maybe required)
- Advising and supporting senior management
- Assisting in developing IT and design solutions
- Performing Quality Assurance
- Assist in defining, designing and implementing system processes
- Own and implement the Programme Risks, Issues and Actions log to ensure robust Programme Governance and successful completion of the VOT Programme
- Own and implement the Programme Change Request (CR) process to ensure that standardised methods and procedures are used for the efficient and prompt handling of all changes
- Own and develop Programme communication tools and channels including Programme website
- Manage Programme documents and SharePoint site
- Programme calendar management to ensure a smooth and efficient management of diaries across the Programme
- Successfully minute meetings and maintain an effective actions log
- Producing high-quality Programme reporting packs for senior-level Programme stakeholders
The ideal candidate will be highly-skilled in supporting large programmes of work by maintaining an up-to-date, accurate and complete view of each project. The post-holder will be responsible for creating and monitoring the progress of every project, ensuring that the plan, scope, issues, risks interdependencies and quality of services can be effectively tracked.
Is this exciting opportunity of interest? If so, please apply and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's