|Job Title:||PMO Lead|
|Salary:||£500 - £580 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||July 27, 2022 09:21|
Contract opportunity: PMO Lead - London (hybrid) - 12 months - INSIDE IR35 - £550-580 per day
Please note: This role is INSIDE IR35, it will be a hybrid role 1 or 2 days a week in the office
The role will assist the portfolio and project managers by taking a leading role on project governance and partnering project managers on project execution tasks and adding capacity, value, and insight to the overall project delivery wherever possible. Including but not limited to the following:
Building processes and common standards
Looking for ways to improve
Creating Program Board presentations on time and to high quality for exec level participants
Producing high quality minutes, suitable for exec level participants
RAID Log maintenance (Risk, Issue, Assumptions, Dependencies)
Creation of high quality meeting materials for project working group and board meetings
Action follow up (including working with 3rd parties)
Quarterly Risk and Issue review workshops
Facilitating troubleshooting calls, brainstorming workshops etc.
Meeting Governance and Scheduling, including producing high quality minutes.
Input to reporting
Assisting in Project Audits from key control/2nd line of defense/ 3rd line of defense stakeholders
Creating high quality documentation (as needed)
Qualifications / certifications
* Must be proactive and flexible in taking on assigned work, problem solving and identifying new ways to contribute.
* Autonomous individual who is proactive, keeps the team organized
* Demonstrate self-organization skills, including workload prioritization and day-to-day multitasking
* Experience in building up processes and common standards
* Attention to detail. Meticulous in document accuracy and presentation.
* At least 4 years hands-on Project Support or Project Management experience
* Project management certified (e.g. Prince2, PMI, APM etc.) preferred
* Knowledge of Financial Services and FX desirable
* Previous experience working within a highly regulated industry (ideally Banking)
* Previous experience working within technology organization / able to quickly learn and adapt to technical vocabulary and familiarity with technology project lifecycles.
* Proven organizational skills
* Excellent communication skills essential. Communicating both verbally and written, with the ability to explain and provide reasoning in a professional manner with all team members
* Proficiency with related project tools including but not limited to MS Office, MS Project, Enterprise Project Management tools, Sharepoint
* Proven experience supporting major programs requiring interacting with regulators, either from a policy or supervisory perspective.
* Have professional presentation skills, including excellent writing and public speaking capabilities; proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint).
* Experience in risk, issue, assumption and dependency management
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's