PMO Officer - Data & Analytics
|Job Title:||PMO Officer - Data & Analytics|
|Salary:||£70000 - £85000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits|
|Contact Name:||Brad Newton|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2021 08:43|
PMO Officer - Data & Analytics Platform
Our client is global blue chip brand.
The Data & Analytics Platform PMO Officer owns the Project/Programme Management Office - and associated processes such as budgeting, risk management, communications, project setups, resource on-boarding.
PMO Officer Responsibilities
- Supports projects on progress through tollgates and following PMO guidelines
- Supports monthly finance check - reminds PMs (Project Managers) to update actuals and forecast based on Tableau report
- Supports Project Managers for questions about lifecycle, PMO (Project Management Office) expectations and SNOW (Service Now) set up
- Acts as point of contact between central PMO and the D&A projects team to ensure that we are aware of changes / updates
PMO Officer Experience
- Experience of PMO processes - such as budget and risk management, can help with on-boarding new resources
- Ideally experience of working with the Service Now toolset for Project Management workflows and processes.
- Ability to manage multiple and sometimes conflicting demands and ensuring these are prioritised and catered to.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, including the ability to convey requirements for various processes, reporting and usage of tools.
- Experience managing work with internationally dispersed teams with successful outcomes.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Director of Data & Analytics
£150000.00 - £200000.00 per annum
Coventry, West Midlands
CRM Analytics Manager
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Senior Manager, Decision Analytics Services
New Jersey, USA
US$105000.00 - US$125000.00 per annum
Up to £500 per day