Power App Developer
|Job Title:||Power App Developer|
|Salary:||£500 - £550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Huseyin Akpinar|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2022 11:58|
Role: Power App Developer
Duration: Initially until 30/09/2022
Location: Remote then ideally 2-3 a week in the office
IR35 Status: Inside IR35
Pay Rate: £500 - £550 per day
One of my UK public sector clients are currently looking for a Power App Developer. They are recruiting for a Power App Developer to join them on initially a remote basis and then eventually transition to a hybrid basis with travel to their offices based in Swindon.
They are interested in Power App Developers with experience of working in an Agile environment amongst multi-disciplinary teams. Past experience of working within the public sector would be ideal, although this is not essential.
* Excellent PowerApp development skills
* Excellent analytic skills associated with working on structured and unstructured datasets
* Excellent SQL experience on various platforms (SQL, PostgresSQL, PL/SQL etc)
* Ability to write code in Power BI language
* Experience in application development and using MI tools delivering data solutions.
* Experience in using the Atlassian tool suite (Jira, Confluence)
* Experience in Python, Java, Node, React, Tableau & Quicksight would be desirable but not necessary
Are you interested in this position? If so, then please respond with your CV and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Power BI Developer
£50000 - £60000 per annum + equity, pension, benefits
£450 - £475 per day + Inside IR35
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£550 - £650 per day
£375 - £400 per day + Inside IR35
Up to £600 per day