|Job Title:||Powershell Developer|
|Salary:||£400.00 - £450.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2019 11:48|
Contract opportunity: Powershell Developer - Corsham - 3-6 months - OUTSIDE IR35 - £400-450 per day - SC/DV clearance essential
Please note: This role will require active SC/DV clearance, please do not apply if you do not have this
- PowerShell development, including PowerShell workflows and ideally DSC experience, any other development language skills a bonus but MUST have heavily worked with PowerShell, not just run a few scripts on a server.
- SC/DV cleared
- Application deployment (using PowerShell/automation)
- Windows server / AD design principles
- Good background of VMware product suite, Ideally including NSX and Horizon are massive plus point
- JIRA/Atlassian suite/Bitbucket workflow awareness (nice to have to assist on-boarding)
- Awareness of Agile working practices (nice to have to assist on-boarding)
At least 12 months' demonstrable hands on experience within the last 3 years:
- Creating complex PowerShell automation modules for production systems utilising at least PowerShell v4 as a minimum.
- Automated deployment of server, network or storage technologies across multiple vendors.
- Building or supporting large Windows infrastructure environments.
- Working as part of an Agile development team
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's