Pre-Sales Cloud Architect
|Job Title:||Pre-Sales Cloud Architect|
|Salary:||£90000 - £130000 per annum + + 10% Bonus & Benefits|
|Start Date:||ASAP - will wait for notice|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Humphreys|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2021 08:58|
Cloud Transformation Leader - Technology Consultancy
A leading multinational technology company is searching for a talented Cloud Transformation Leader to help lead and grow their cloud offering and build a high performing team, cultivate an agile culture focused on client success, diversity, and inclusion, aligning pre-sales strategy and execution.
The successful applicant will champion an entrepreneurial and growth mindset for a new unit which is focused on working within technical pre-sales on their largest accounts in the UK (FTSE 100 & 250), continuously expand essential business, industry, technology, and competitive knowledge and come up with the best and most innovative solutions using their unique and sector-leading methodology.
The multinational consultancy is an established leader within the cloud market and trusted by large corporate and public sector organisations essentially to source, transform and manage their IT infrastructure and deliver market-leading digital transformation.
This permanent opportunity is UK based with travel to client sites across the UK and signed off between £90,000 to £130,000 with a fantastic benefits package including a generous bonus and pension scheme.
- Proven experience delivering Cloud & DevOps Solutions to multiple organisations.
- Extensive experience in people management and team building.
- Proven knowledge of Design Thinking Methodology and Agile practices.
- Track record of pre-sales success, ability to position the business benefits of Cloud Solutions.
- Experience working across different cloud environments, such as AWS, GCP and Azure.
- Previous led complex projects throughout the complete IT lifecycle.
- Extensive experience of hybrid cloud and AI experience.
- Any major public cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure) certifications are a bonus.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Cloud Transformation Leader to further their career by helping to build an exciting new, cloud-focused unit and join a growing organisation.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's