Pre-Sales DevOps Architect
|Job Title:||Pre-Sales DevOps Architect|
|Salary:||£85000 - £105000 per annum + + 15k Bonus & Benefits|
|Start Date:||ASAP - will wait for notice|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Humphreys|
|Job Published:||May 12, 2021 17:59|
Pre-sales DevOps Architect - Technology Consultancy
A global leading within cloud technology is searching for a talented Pre-Sales DevOps Architect to help grow their cloud offering (AWS, Azure, GCP) and help shape customer opportunities and strategic business that expands the company's customer base and strengthen relationships.
Your role will be to generate and deliver technical pre-sales and advisory in the areas of DevOps methodologies and tooling through continuous integration and development, automation, and containerisation. You will champion, promote, and develop, both internally and externally, the unique strategic-business and innovation focused strategy, whilst continuously growing the practices knowledge and capabilities.
The multinational consultancy is an established leader within Cloud and DevOps and trusted by large corporate and public sector organisations essentially to source, transform and manage their IT infrastructure to deliver digital transformation.
- Proven experience delivering DevOps architecture, strategy, automation, containerisation, CI/CD and testing.
- Expertise across multiple DevOps tools i.e. Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Kubernetes etc.
- Engineering background and one scripting language such as Python, PowerShell, Bash etc.
- Experience working across at least one leading cloud platform such as AWS, Azure and GCP.
- Minimum experience of handling a portfolio worth over £5M.
- Client facing experience with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Any major public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) certifications.
- Any DevOps certifications.
This permanent opportunity is home-based with travel to the client site and signed off between £85,000 to £105,000 with a generous bonus and fantastic benefits package including health & life insurance and pension scheme.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Pre-sales DevOps Architect to enhance their skill set by working with a market leader on the latest technologies and join a growing organisation.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
DevOps Architect - FS! Up to £100K
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£90000 - £100000 per annum
DevOps Architect - Financial Services! Up to £120K
£90000 - £120000 per annum + Great Benefits!
£45000 - £65000 per annum