|Job Title:||Pre-Sales Engineer|
|Salary:||£90000 - £120000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Greg McCrudden|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2021 18:10|
Pre-Sales Solutions Engineer
A leading multinational technology company is looking for a Pre-Sales Solution Engineer to helping grow their operations into the EMEA market. You will work with account execs to further the company's sales opportunities and architect the integration of in-house innovation technology solution suite of products into the customer environments.
As the pre-sales solution engineer, you will be responsible for developing exciting business demos and supporting the sales team by moving prospects to POC coving Data, AI, Cloud, and Machine Learning as a technologist and advisor.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented engineer to work in a small but growing team within a much larger organisation that offers excellent training and sponsorship. This permanent opportunity, which is remote/London based with travel to client sites, offering a competitive salary with a fantastic bonus and benefits package including medical cover and life assurance.
* Extensive experience working across Data including ML and AI.
* Proven experience working as an architect.
* Must have strong background within Pre-Sales, completing proof of concepts and engaging with customers.
* Prior consulting experience.
* Experience working with SaaS solutions.
* Hands-on technical ability with Machine Learning solutions.
* Pre-Sales experience preferably at enterprise level.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to engage with c-suite.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Pre-Sales Solution Engineer to take the next step in their career, enhance their skill set by working on the latest technologies and join a growing organisation.
Please send me a copy of your CV and I will call you in due course.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's