Pre-Sales Salesforce Consultant
|Job Title:||Pre-Sales Salesforce Consultant|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jack Lyons|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2018 10:10|
A trusted Salesforce partner who work exclusively with non-profit organisations are looking for a pre-sales Salesforce consultant! You will be required to gather client's pre-sales requirements and then determine and implement the most effective solutions.
This company has a fantastic track record for fund raising and management of its clients and are looking for someone to join their experienced and dynamic team. With years of experience they are now seen as specialists at providing support for non-profit organisations who are both new to Salesforce and companies who are looking to improve their current system.
- Preparing and attending client pitches and meetings.
- Gathering and recording customer business requirements.
- Translating customer business requirements and objectives into solutions.
- Providing input for RFI and RFP responses, including effort estimates, project team make-up, timeline implementation methodology and solution components.
- User testing and training.
- Responding to customer questions and objections on any issues.
- 2+ years experience as a Salesforce consultant/business analyst.
- A minimum of one Salesforce certification.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Experience of working with non-profit organisations.
Apply for this role now by following the link or call Jack Lyons on 0203 327 3071.
Lawrence Harvey are one of the leading Salesforce recruitment specialists in the UK, representing Salesforce directly, the partner network and the end-user community. As highly competent consultants, we are consistently building on the excellent reputation that we have already established in Salesforce recruitment. We work in partnership with our clients and candidates building a relationship through understanding so we can ensure we are always delivering to their needs.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's