Principal Computer Vision Researcher
|Job Title:||Principal Computer Vision Researcher|
|Job Published:||November 24, 2020 14:09|
Lawrence Harvey are currently partnered with one of the most well-known software companies in the Computer Vision world.
Together, we are searching for multiple Senior level individual contributors to come in as Principal Level Engineers & Researchers.
You will be working in a mostly hands on position, but this role will have mentoring and leadership responsibilities. You will be working alongside a team of 15 made up of people from both R&D (Research and Development) and Engineering teams.
We are looking for this person to have a background similar to:
- Strong educational background
- Extensive background in Computer Vision/ Perception.
- Proven background shipping products
- A broad background in Computer vision, covering a variety of topics including:
- Scene understanding, Object tracking, Environment mapping & Localization, VIO and more.
If this sounds like the kind of position you would like to be considered for, please follow the link and I will be in touch accordingly.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's