Principal Incident Response (DFIR) Consultant
|Job Title:||Principal Incident Response (DFIR) Consultant|
|Salary:||£75000 - £90000 per annum + Strong Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Dale|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2021 08:22|
Principal DFIR Consultant
Location - UK Wide
Salary - £75-90k + Strong Bonus + Benefits
I'm currently working with one of the most recognised and respected Cyber Security Consultancy firms worldwide who are looking to bring in a Digital Forensics & Incident Response expert at Principal Consultant level.
This is an incredibly technical role where you will be thrown in at the deep end on the most complex incident response activities, leading on host forensics, network forensics, log analysis and malware triage.
This company have quite rightly built their reputation as the 'go to' firm for responding to and handling some of the most sophisticated and well-known cyber attacks against some of the largest firms and public departments globally.
If you are looking to join one of the most established and technically savvy Digital Forensics & Incident Response practices worldwide and gain exposure to and respond to some of the most advanced APTs and nation-state sponsored attacks, then this might be the opportunity for you.
- Lead on all Incident Response activity, conducting in-depth network and host forensics, malware triage and log analysis.
- Develop tools and scripts to enhance internal DFIR processes.
- Effectively communicate technical findings to non-technical audiences.
- Proactively identify and research attacker tools, tactics and procedures in IOCs that can be utilized in future investigations.
- Experience working in a dedicated DFIR Consulting or Research capability.
- Proven expertise performing:
- Network and host forensics
- Static and dynamic malware analysis
- Network traffic and log analysis
- Ability to translate technical findings into business risks.
- Genuine passion for cyber security and desire to uncover the latest cyber-attacks.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior DFIR Consultant
£70000 - £90000 per annum + Strong Bonus, Benefits and Training
Senior Security Consultant
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Car + Bonus + Benefits
IAM Security Consultant
£75000 - £95000 per annum + Car + Bonus + Benefits
CyberArk Technical Consultant
Up to €800 per day + Negotiable
Senior Information Security Consultant
£50000 - £60000 per annum