Principal Software Engineer
|Job Title:||Principal Software Engineer|
|Salary:||US$100000 - US$130000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Walker|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2020 13:47|
Lawrence Harvey are currently working with an innovative AI start up operating cross industry utilising computer vision and deep learning techniques to solve real world problems in an effort to hire 2 Principal Software Engineers for their Boston office.
In this role you will be working alongside a mix of industry experts, highly educated graduates and a leadership team plucked from some of the most well-known brands in the US.
If successful, you will be tasked with the following:
- Design and develop a variety of software solutions.
- Writing quality, accurate and re-usable product grade code (Python)
- Working in a team lead/ tech lead capacity, guiding and mentoring more junior employees.
- Attend conferences around the US to learn the latest and greatest techniques.
To be considered as a candidate for this role, you are expected to have a background similar to this:
- A proven ability to develop and implement deep learning algorithms (ideally in a real-world setting).
- A strong educational background. Ideally in an area relevant to Computer Science (Computer Vision, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Image Processing, Artificial Intelligence)
- An ability to write clean, concise, re-usable Python code.
- Experience with Tensorflow, PyTorch, Keras or similar.
- Experience scaling cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure or GCP).
If this sounds like the kind of position you would like to be considered for, please follow the link and apply.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Principal Computer Vision Engineer
Senior Computer Vision Software Engineer
San Francisco, California
US$160000 - US$180000 per annum
Senior Software Engineer - C++
Principal Computer Vision Researcher
£55000 - £75000 per annum + pension, benefits