Senior Product Manager
I am partnered with one of the most innovative cyber threat vendors across the US. One of the few female-led Cyber Vendors, the rise to fame story of this business is a testament to the business and the people in it.
From Seed to Series A, This company is continually looking at ways the assists Security teams and F500 businesses on the Vulnerabilities and threats that come with human error. They have doubled in headcount, Launched a new product, and tripled the revenue in growth.
They are looking to add to the Product team, which has been pivotal to the business keeping up with Cyber trends and demands of security teams at the likes of Facebook, Apple, JP Morgan Chase, and more.
The is the company will always choose its people over its bottom line, and coincidentally that has lead to a profitable and happy workplace...
- Owning the product strategy and selection process of tools, updates, and new product development.
- Work with new and existing customers on features, best use, and feedback loops for updates, features, and functionality.
- Partner with engineering and design to own the end-to-end success of your initiatives.
- Ideally, Product Managers that have experience in creating '0-1' Products or Product capabilities.
- Contribute product and use case expertise to other areas of the company like Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success.
- Be an SME for new business wins, client onboarding, and marketing decks.
- Fully Remote - You can work from ANYWHERE.
Who you are:
- A good human, that believes in collaboration, excellence and that will put the team first always.
- 4-7 years of Product Management experience, ideally within Cyber Vendors that specialize in SIEM, SOAR, SOC, or Data Loss Prevention tools.
- You excel in detail-orientated builds, whilst understanding documentation, performance analytics, and Building prototypes
- Client first empathy, understanding how the product is going to enhance the client's security practice and put yourself in their shoes throughout POC's, Implementation, A/B testing, analysis of Quantitative/Qualitative.
Picture less red tape, more time doing meaningful work, and the ability to accelerate your career by launching some bleeding-edge product on the market!