Principle Security Engineer
|Job Title:||Principle Security Engineer|
|Salary:||£70000 - £100000 per annum + Package|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Cooper|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2021 08:47|
Principle Cloud Security Engineer
Salary: £70,000 - £100,000 + Package
Location: UK Wide
A market leading multi-media company are at the start of a multi-million-pound Cloud Security build out that will ensure security, automation, and orchestration are at the forefront of their products, platforms, and offerings. As a Principal Cloud Security Engineer, you will deploy and implement complex cloud security solutions for the wider business.
Reporting directly into the Director of Security Architecture and Engineering, you will provide both the strategic, and technical implementations complex projects for business units within telecommunications, technology entertainment and more.
What you will do:
- Lead the security implementation for large scale projects across multiple business units (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Deliver custom security infrastructures for highly valuable business units
- Create security policies, ensuring any platforms/products are compliant to strict industry regulations.
What you will have:
- High level experience in both the technical implementation and compliance of platforms and solutions within AppSec, DevSec or Cloud Security.
- Strong knowledge in multiple cloud security vendors and security processes (AWS, GCP, Azure, Oracle, Python, CI/CD, Puppet, Chef etc)
- Experience in leading/developing team members through both technical and non-technical trainings.
This organisation has one of the largest footprints in Europe making this project a true greenfield build out. As a Principal Cloud Security Engineer, you will have the opportunity to define the strategy for the department moving forwards, whilst remaining being a key part in the implementations of security solutions. The department will grow exponentially over the next 2-3 years creating a clear growth path into even more leadership roles. If you want to be part of a project that will push the boundaries of DevSec and Cloud Security please apply above!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Security Incident Response Engineer
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Senior Security Engineer
£60000 - £90000 per annum + Package
Senior Manager Security Engineer
£70000 - £90000 per annum + Package
Technical Security Consultant (Azure)
£55000 - £80000 per annum + + benefits + bonus