Principle Technical Architect
|Job Title:||Principle Technical Architect|
|Location:||Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£500.00 - £550.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2019 12:27|
CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY: Principle Technical Architect - Agile - Sheffield - Initial 6-month contract - £500-£550 per day (Dependent on experience)
One of my leading clients, a public sector organisation based in Sheffield are looking for a a highly experienced Principal Technical Architect to join them on-site for an initial 6-month contract. You must have previous experience of working in an Agile environment.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design technical solutions in an Agile environment;
- Provide hands-on technical leadership, in the development, operation and ongoing improvement of complex, transformational digital services serving millions of users;
- Work with product managers to understand user needs for new and existing services;
- Act as the technical authority in prospective, information gathering and scene setting meetings, evaluate technical proposals from external suppliers, and make implementation recommendations to senior stakeholders;
- Identify key API requirements for integration with internal and external systems; Lead development of user-driven prototypes to identify technical options and inform architectural approaches, working with colleagues and supplier team members to write tests, code and documentation for new and existing systems;
- Ensure system architectures are robust, scalable, open and secure, with appropriate overall system design and integration points/APIs, to deliver a high-quality user experience.
Is this exciting opportunity of interest to you? If so, please respond with your CV and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's